Do you need help for a child with challenging behavior(s)?
My name is Rachel Wise. I am a certified school psychologist and licensed behavior specialist with a Master’s Degree in Education. I offer behavior consultation via text at (267) 415 – 6400. The first five minutes are free. Clients can choose the length of the text and may end the text at any time.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if your phone number is from outside the United States.
What is My Experience?
I have over 20 years of experience working with individuals with academic, behavioral, social, and emotional needs in home and school settings. I have also worked with students in online/virtual learning programs, and students who are homeschooled.
I am the head author and CEO at Education and Behavior, a free research-based online library to support children’s academic, behavioral, and social-emotional development. In July 2020, I published a book called Building Confidence and Improving Behavior in Children, a Guide for Parents and Teachers which can be found on Amazon.
Throughout my training and career, I have done extensive research, which I have put into practice with families and schools for over 20 years.
My training, experience, and research has allowed me to obtain a wealth of strategies and information pertaining to behavior support, academic support, emotional support, social skill building, ADHD, autism, learning disabilities, intellectual disabilities, sensory processing, bullying, homeschooling, online learning, special education, and much more!
How Do You Know if Behavioral Text Consultation with Me is Right for You?
Do you have questions about a child or student’s behavior, emotions, or something similar? Are you unsure how to overcome challenging behavior? Do you want to make changes in how you interact with your child or students, but you are not sure what you need to do? I can help! I am here to talk to you!
Text me, Rachel Wise, at our Behavior Consultation Hotline Number – (267) – 415 – 6400.
Top Posts & Pages
- Top 5 Reasons Why Physical Education is As Important As Schoolwork
- What Does the Research Say About the Impact of Homeschooling on Academics and Social Skills?
- Try These Top 10 Behavior Strategies for Children with Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Parents Can Try Any of These 11 Strategies to Help a Child Struggling with Spelling
- 10 Simple Ways to Improve Children's Behavior (Home and School)
- 5 Great Activities to Do with Your Social Skills Group
- Try Any of These 11 Fun Activities to Teach Your Child to Write
- Check Out These 10 Great Educational Songs for Young Kids!
- 5 Great Activities to Do with Your Social Skills Group (Adolescents/Teens)
- Try These 14 Strategies to Help Children with ADHD Improve Focus and Behavior
Educational toys, games, tools, books and programs purchased through Education and Behavior, support the funding to maintain our free research-based library. Other relevant ads also help support our database.