Building Confidence and Improving Behavior in Children, a Guide for Parents and Teachers is a research-based, easy-to-follow handbook with strategies parents and teachers can implement today to support their children and students in a healthy, effective manner.
Building Confidence and Improving Behavior in Children gives practical, easy-to-follow tips related to the following topics or challenges:
- temper tantrums
- social skills
- boundary setting
- teaching accountability
- natural and logical consequences
- goal setting
- creating positive interactions
- building confidence and self-esteem
- positive behavior strategies
Building Confidence and Improving Behavior in Children is written by licensed behavior specialist and certified school psychologist Rachel Wise. It is based on research and personal experience, as Rachel has been able to put research-based practices into place over the past twenty years working with children (and adults) with academic, behavioral, and social-emotional needs in homes, schools and communities.
The chapters in this handbook are based off the top behavioral articles on the author’s website, Education and Behavior, a free research-based online library to support children in the areas of academics, behavioral, and social-emotional needs.
Building Confidence and Improving Behavior in Children was written to help bridge consistencies in using best practices and scientific methods when faced with behavioral challenges in children; due to inconsistencies in the way behavioral challenges are managed within and between systems (i.e., homes, schools and communities).
This guide is a beneficial addition to any home, school or office! This would make a great gift for a parent, teacher or counselor in your life.
Video Presentation About Building Confidence and Improving Behavior in Children:
Massage Can Help with Sensory Needs and Anxiety
Top Posts & Pages
- 12 Pros and Cons of Online Learning for Students
- Here Are Four Characteristics of a Positive Role Model
- Try Any of These 11 Fun Activities to Teach Your Child to Write
- Parents Can Try Any of These 11 Strategies to Help a Child Struggling with Spelling
- Top 5 Reasons Why Physical Education is As Important As Schoolwork
- Use These 10 Simple Strategies to Improve Children's Behavior Today (Home/School)
- Try These 5 Great Activities With Your Social Skills Group (Adolescents/Teens)
- Try These 5 Great Activities with Your Social Skills Group
- Los 10 Tips Más Usados para Niños con Trastorno Negativista Desafiante
- Try These Top 10 Behavior Strategies for Children with Oppositional Defiant Disorder
Rachel Wise is a certified school psychologist and licensed behavior specialist with a Master’s Degree in Education. She is also the head author and CEO at educationandbehavior.com, a site for parents, caregivers, educators, counselors, and therapists to find effective, research-based strategies that work for children. Rachel has been working with individuals with academic and behavioral needs for over 20 years and has a passion for making a positive difference in the lives of children and the adults who support them. For Rachel’s top behavioral strategies all in one place, check out her book, Building Confidence and Improving Behavior in Children, a Guide for Parents and Teachers. If you want Rachel to write for your business, offer behavioral or academic consultation, or speak at your facility about research-based strategies that support children, email her at email@example.com.