The other day I saw this very powerful, motivational video on Linkedin and thought, “This is a must-watch for anybody who works with or raises kids!” (This is the first video below, by legendary educator Rita Pierson).
Watching Ms. Pierson got me thinking that there must be other videos out there that can help boost the spirit and morale of teachers, just like this first video, and so…I hand-selected the five best I could find. After watching each one, I felt inspired!
Working in schools for a long time with at-risk youth, I met with many teachers who expressed feeling burnt out, frustrated, annoyed with bureaucracy, and dare I even say hopeless. I truly hope these five videos can bring a spark back into the heart of any teacher feeling this way and give inspiration to all the new and aspiring teachers out there!
Have fun watching! Please comment below with your thoughts and share this post if you find these videos as inspirational as I did.
Rita Pierson: Every Kid Needs a Champion
Teachers Make a Difference
Youth Motivational Speaker – Jeremy Anderson Speaks to Teachers
10-Year-Old Intellect, Dalton Sherman’s Keynote Speech
Heart of a Teacher
14 Strategies to Help Children with ADHD (Home and School)
15 Behavior Strategies to Help Children with Autism (great strategies for kids with and without autism)
10 Simple Ways to Improve Children’s Behavior (Home and School)
Exercise Ideas to Help Students with Autism & ADHD
How to Motivate Your Students and Get Them To Listen to You
Thank you for visiting Education and Behavior, a free online library of research-based strategies keeping parents, caregivers, educators, counselors, and therapists on the same page. We provide academic, behavioral, and social-emotional support for children.
Receive our updates on Facebook.
If you found this helpful, please share it.
Motivational Books for Teachers
Gift Ideas for Teachers
- 12 Pros and Cons of Online Learning for Students
- 6 Tips to Teach a Child Self-Discipline
- Four Beneficial Ways Physical Activity Affects Child Development
- Social-Emotional Sign Language Curriculum Can Benefit All Children
- Find Out Why Education and Behavior, a Free Online Research-Based Library, is a Critical Resource for Your District, School, or Agency Webpage!
Top Posts & Pages
- Top 5 Reasons Why Physical Education is As Important As Schoolwork
- 10 Great Educational Songs for Kids: 1st to 3rd Grade
- Los 10 Tips Más Usados para Niños con Trastorno Negativista Desafiante
- 5 Great Activities to Do with Your Social Skills Group
- 11 Research-Based Spelling Strategies Parents Can Try at Home
- The Importance of Positive Role Models for Children
- What Does the Research Say About the Impact of Homeschooling on Academics and Social Skills?
- 10 Simple Ways to Improve Children's Behavior (Home and School)
- 5 Great Activities to Do with Your Social Skills Group (Adolescents/Teens)
- Top 10 Discipline Tips for Kids with Oppositional Defiant Disorder