The other day I saw this very powerful, motivational video on Linkedin and thought, “This is a must-watch for anybody who works with or raises kids!” (This is the first video below, by legendary educator Rita Pierson).
Watching Ms. Pierson got me thinking that there must be other videos out there that can help boost the spirit and morale of teachers, just like this first video, and so…I hand-selected the five best I could find. After watching each one, I felt inspired!
Working in schools for a long time with at-risk youth, I met with many teachers who expressed feeling burnt out, frustrated, annoyed with bureaucracy, and dare I even say hopeless. I truly hope these five videos can bring a spark back into the heart of any teacher feeling this way and give inspiration to all the new and aspiring teachers out there!
Have fun watching! Please comment below with your thoughts and share this post if you find these videos as inspirational as I did.
1. Rita Pierson: Every Kid Needs a Champion
2. Teachers Make a Difference
3. Youth Motivational Speaker – Jeremy Anderson Speaks to Teachers
4. 10-Year-Old Intellect, Dalton Sherman’s Keynote Speech
5. Heart of a Teacher
14 Strategies to Help Children with ADHD (Home and School)
15 Behavior Strategies to Help Children with Autism (great strategies for kids with and without autism)
10 Simple Ways to Improve Children’s Behavior (Home and School)
Exercise Ideas to Help Students with Autism & ADHD
How to Motivate Your Students and Get Them To Listen to You
Thank you for visiting Education and Behavior, a free online library of research-based strategies keeping parents, caregivers, educators, counselors, and therapists on the same page. We provide academic, behavioral, and social-emotional support for children.Motivational Books for Teachers Gift Ideas for Teachers
Top Posts & Pages
- Top 5 Reasons Why Physical Education is As Important As Schoolwork
- Try These Top 10 Behavior Strategies for Children with Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Parents Can Try Any of These 11 Strategies to Help a Child Struggling with Spelling
- Use These 10 Simple Strategies to Improve Children's Behavior Today (Home/School)
- Try These 14 Strategies to Help Children with ADHD Improve Focus and Behavior
- What Does the Research Say About the Impact of Homeschooling on Academics and Social Skills?
- Los 10 Tips Más Usados para Niños con Trastorno Negativista Desafiante
- Try Any of These 11 Fun Activities to Teach Your Child to Write
- Check Out These 10 Great Educational Songs for Young Kids!
- Try These 5 Great Activities With Your Social Skills Group (Adolescents/Teens)