The other day I saw this very powerful, motivational video on Linkedin and thought, “This is a must-watch for anybody who works with or raises kids!” (This is the first video below, by legendary educator Rita Pierson).
Watching Ms. Pierson got me thinking that there must be other videos out there that can help boost the spirit and morale of teachers, just like this first video, and so…I hand-selected the five best I could find. After watching each one, I felt inspired!
Working in schools for a long time with at-risk youth, I met with many teachers who expressed feeling burnt out, frustrated, annoyed with bureaucracy, and dare I even say hopeless. I truly hope these five videos can bring a spark back into the heart of any teacher feeling this way and give inspiration to all the new and aspiring teachers out there!
Have fun watching! Please comment below with your thoughts and share this post if you find these videos as inspirational as I did.
1. Rita Pierson: Every Kid Needs a Champion
2. Teachers Make a Difference
3. Youth Motivational Speaker – Jeremy Anderson Speaks to Teachers
4. 10-Year-Old Intellect, Dalton Sherman’s Keynote Speech
5. Heart of a Teacher
14 Strategies to Help Children with ADHD (Home and School)
15 Behavior Strategies to Help Children with Autism (great strategies for kids with and without autism)
10 Simple Ways to Improve Children’s Behavior (Home and School)
Exercise Ideas to Help Students with Autism & ADHD
How to Motivate Your Students and Get Them To Listen to You
Thank you for visiting Education and Behavior, a free online library of research-based strategies keeping parents, caregivers, educators, counselors, and therapists on the same page. We provide academic, behavioral, and social-emotional support for children.Motivational Books for Teachers Gift Ideas for Teachers
Massage Can Help with Sensory Needs and Anxiety
Top Posts & Pages
- 12 Pros and Cons of Online Learning for Students
- 5 Short "Must-Watch" Motivational Videos for Teachers
- Los 10 Tips Más Usados para Niños con Trastorno Negativista Desafiante
- Try Any of These 11 Fun Activities to Teach Your Child to Write
- Parents Can Try Any of These 11 Strategies to Help a Child Struggling with Spelling
- Try These Top 10 Behavior Strategies for Children with Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Here Are Four Characteristics of a Positive Role Model
- What Does the Research Say About the Impact of Homeschooling on Academics and Social Skills?
- Top 5 Reasons Why Physical Education is As Important As Schoolwork
- Use These 10 Simple Strategies to Improve Children's Behavior Today (Home/School)
Rachel Wise is a certified school psychologist and licensed behavior specialist with a Master’s Degree in Education. She is also the head author and CEO at educationandbehavior.com, a site for parents, caregivers, educators, counselors, and therapists to find effective, research-based strategies that work for children. Rachel has been working with individuals with academic and behavioral needs for over 20 years and has a passion for making a positive difference in the lives of children and the adults who support them. For Rachel’s top behavioral strategies all in one place, check out her book, Building Confidence and Improving Behavior in Children, a Guide for Parents and Teachers. If you want Rachel to write for your business, offer behavioral or academic consultation, or speak at your facility about research-based strategies that support children, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.