National Autism Resources provides cost-effective, research-based therapeutic tools that meet the needs of people on the autism spectrum across their lifespan. National Autism Resources supplies school districts, hospitals, therapy centers, family members, and individuals of the autism community effective tools that improve independence and quality of life.
For instance, National Autism Resources carries sensory items such as suspended swings, fidget items, and large therapy balls, which, when integrated into a sensory program throughout a child’s day, are shown to lead to improvements in an individual’s goal attainment, self-care, and social activities.
When a multisensory learning approach (touch and create rather than just sit and listen) is used to teach individuals on the autism spectrum, research shows a positive affect on learning outcomes.
Here are some more examples of products carried by National Autism Resources.
National Autism Resources solely focuses on the needs of the autism community and provides a wide selection of evidence-based products. They offer classroom supports, along with a line for occupational therapists, physical therapists, speech-language pathologists, and behavior specialists. If there is an intervention tool you need they can source it or develop it for you.
National Autism Resources currently has an A rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB). BBB ratings represent the BBB’s opinion of how a particular business is likely to interact with its customers. The BBB rating is based on information the BBB is able to obtain about the business, directly from the business itself and from public data sources.
Find schedules, sensory items, social-skills programs, and much more at NationalAutismResources.com
National Autism Resources
77 Solano Square #308
Benicia, CA 94510
Email Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Call Toll Free:
877-249-2393 (Monday – Friday between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. PST)
Fax Toll Free: 877-259-9419
Find out more about National Autism Resources in this short video:
Thank you for visiting educationandbehavior.com, a free resource for parents, caregivers, educators, and counselors. We provide academic, behavioral, and social-emotional tips and strategies for children.
Top Posts & Pages
- Top 5 Reasons Why Physical Education is As Important As Schoolwork
- Try These Top 10 Behavior Strategies for Children with Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Try These 5 Great Activities with Your Social Skills Group
- What Does the Research Say About the Impact of Homeschooling on Academics and Social Skills?
- Use These 10 Simple Strategies to Improve Children's Behavior Today (Home/School)
- Parents Can Try Any of These 11 Strategies to Help a Child Struggling with Spelling
- Try These 5 Great Activities to With Your Social Skills Group (Adolescents/Teens)
- Check Out These 10 Great Educational Songs for Young Kids!
- Try Any of These 11 Fun Activities to Teach Your Child to Write
- Los 10 Tips Más Usados para Niños con Trastorno Negativista Desafiante