National Autism Resources, also known as NationalAutismResources.com, provides cost-effective, research-based therapeutic tools that meet the needs of people on the autism spectrum across their lifespan. NationalAutismResources.com provides school districts, hospitals, therapy centers, family members, and individuals of the autism community with effective tools that improve the independence and quality of life for people on the autism spectrum.
For instance, NationalAutismResources.com carries sensory items such as suspended swings, fidget items, and large therapy balls, which, when integrated into a sensory program throughout a child’s day, are shown to lead to improvements in an individual’s goal attainment, self-care, and social activities. As another example, NationalAutismResources.com supplies visual/hands-on learning materials such as tactile (tangible) letters and sand trays to teach reading and spelling/writing. When an active learning approach (touch and create rather than just sit and listen) is used to teach individuals on the autism spectrum, research shows a positive affect on learning outcomes.
Related Article: A Highly Effective Strategy to Teach Academic Concepts to Students on the Autism Spectrum
Here are some more examples of products carried by NationalAutismResources.com.
NationalAutismResources.com solely focuses on the needs of the autism community and provides a wide selection of evidence-based products. They offer classroom supports, along with a line for occupational therapists, physical therapists, speech-language pathologists, and behavior specialists. If there is an intervention tool you need they can source it or develop it for you.
NationalAutismResources.com currently has an A rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB). BBB ratings represent the BBB’s opinion of how a particular business is likely to interact with its customers. The BBB rating is based on information the BBB is able to obtain about the business, directly from the business itself and from public data sources.
National Autism Resources
77 Solano Square #308
Benicia, CA 94510
Email Customer Service (email@example.com)
Call Toll Free:
877-249-2393 (Monday – Friday between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. PST)
Fax Toll Free: 877-259-9419
Find out more about National Autism Resources in this short video:
Thank you for visiting educationandbehavior.com, a free resource for parents, caregivers, educators, and counselors. We provide academic, behavioral, and social-emotional tips and strategies for children. Follow us on Facebook!
- 12 Pros and Cons of Online Learning for Students
- 6 Tips to Teach a Child Self-Discipline
- Four Beneficial Ways Physical Activity Affects Child Development
- Social-Emotional Sign Language Curriculum Can Benefit All Children
- Find Out Why Education and Behavior, a Free Online Research-Based Library, is a Critical Resource for Your District, School, or Agency Webpage!
Top Posts & Pages
- Top 5 Reasons Why Physical Education is As Important As Schoolwork
- 10 Great Educational Songs for Kids: 1st to 3rd Grade
- Los 10 Tips Más Usados para Niños con Trastorno Negativista Desafiante
- 5 Great Activities to Do with Your Social Skills Group
- 11 Research-Based Spelling Strategies Parents Can Try at Home
- The Importance of Positive Role Models for Children
- What Does the Research Say About the Impact of Homeschooling on Academics and Social Skills?
- 10 Simple Ways to Improve Children's Behavior (Home and School)
- 5 Great Activities to Do with Your Social Skills Group (Adolescents/Teens)
- Top 10 Discipline Tips for Kids with Oppositional Defiant Disorder