Music is such an amazing teaching tool. It helps keep the learner engaged and is a great way to get concepts in grained in memory. There are so many amazing learning music videos on Youtube. Here are five great science songs, excellent for early elementary school kids. These songs even have my two year old interested in science. Once you know the songs, you can sing along any time to review the concepts.
Five Great Science Music Videos
Tip: Create a hands-on activity to go along with the songs to help really drive the concepts home. For example, practice dropping objects while watching the gravity song or make your own book of baby animals while learning all the different baby animal names.
1. Gravity by PBS Kids
Learn the basic principles of gravity and how it affects our daily lives. This tune is catchy and includes characters from The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That, Dinosaur Train, Curious George, SUPER WHY, Hooper and Dash.
2. Outer Space: “Time to Shine,” The Moon Song by StoryBots
The lyrics and images help children learn all about the moon in a fun and natural way. I literally wanted to dance and had a smile on my face while I watched this educational animated music video.
3. The Solar System Song by KidsTV123
Learn about the sun and planets while listening to this fun and relaxing song. The singer, A.J. Jenkins, has such a melodic voice, that anybody, kid or adult, would likely love to listen to his educational tunes.
4. The Baby Animals Song by KidsTV123
Learn the names of several baby animals while listening to another catchy and melodic A.J. Jenkins tune!
5. Do the Circulation by Schoolhouse Rock
This intricate video explains all about the circulatory system in an upbeat, imaginative way. The graphics are fun and really help your child visualize how it all works.
Check out 10 Great Educational Songs for Kids: 1st to 3rd grade.
Thank you for visiting educationandbehavior.com, a website that provides free academic, behavioral, and social-emotional support for children! Follow us on Facebook!
Please Share if You Enjoyed This!
Top Posts & Pages
- Top 5 Reasons Why Physical Education is As Important As Schoolwork
- Use These 10 Simple Strategies to Improve Children's Behavior Today (Home/School)
- Try These Top 10 Behavior Strategies for Children with Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Parents Can Try Any of These 11 Strategies to Help a Child Struggling with Spelling
- What Does the Research Say About the Impact of Homeschooling on Academics and Social Skills?
- Try These 5 Great Activities with Your Social Skills Group
- Los 10 Tips Más Usados para Niños con Trastorno Negativista Desafiante
- Try These 5 Great Activities With Your Social Skills Group (Adolescents/Teens)
- Try Any of These 11 Fun Activities to Teach Your Child to Write
- Here Are Four Characteristics of a Positive Role Model