Education and Behavior was founded in January 2014 by certified school psychologist and licensed behavior specialist Rachel Wise.
Rachel created Education and Behavior for adults to have a “go to” place to find research-based information and strategies to support children in the areas of learning, behavior, and social-emotional development.
As a survivor of abuse, neglect, and bullying, Rachel slipped through the cracks of her school and community. Education and Behavior hopes to play a role in preventing that from happening to other children.
At Education and Behavior you can find answers to questions such as:
- What will help my child focus in school?
- How can I help a student who is struggling to learn the material in my classroom?”
- Why doesn’t my student listen to me?
- What is the best way to help my child with academics at home?
- How can I help my child with depression or anxiety?
- How can I help a child with their behavior?
- What does the research say about bullying prevention?
- What methods can I use to help students who struggle with language processing?
Need something more specific for a child you know? We offer a free five-minute consultation via text for parents, educators, or other interested parties. Please text (267) 415 – 6400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
See Our Guide for Parents and Teachers to Improve Behavior and Increase Confidence in Children.
Visit our free support group on Facebook for parents/caregivers, educators, counselors and other adults interested in discussing education, behavior, and related topics.
Funding for our library comes from:
- The purchase of educational books and tools through our site (e.g, multisensory learning tools, parenting books, etc.)
Education and Behavior offers opportunities for sponsorship and partnership, content writing, donation, and advertising. We also provide writing services for other businesses and institutions. Please send your requests directly to email@example.com.