Objective: Drag and drop the clothing items into the correct seasonal scene – Winter or Summer. For an extra challenge, try arranging the clothes in the order people usually wear them during each season!
- Drag the winter hat, coat, snow pants, snow boots, and gloves to the winter scene on the left.
- For an extra challenge, arrange the winter clothing items in the order: winter hat, coat, gloves, snow pants, snow boots.
- Drag the sun hat, sunglasses, tank top, shorts, and flip flops to the summer scene on the right.
- For an extra challenge, arrange the summer clothing items in the order: sun hat, sunglasses, tank top, shorts, flip flops.
- Feel free to drop the clothing items in any order, but make sure they are in the correct seasonal scene.
- Have fun creating your seasonal scenes and arranging the outfits in the suggested order for an extra challenge!
Rachel Wise is the author and founder of Education and Behavior. Rachel created Education and Behavior in 2014 for adults to have an easy way to access research-based information to support children in the areas of learning, behavior, and social-emotional development. As a survivor of abuse, neglect, and bullying, Rachel slipped through the cracks of her school and community. Education and Behavior hopes to play a role in preventing that from happening to other children. Rachel is also the author of Building Confidence and Improving Behavior in Children: A Guide for Parents and Teachers.
“Children do best when there is consistency within and across settings (i.e., home, school, community). Education and Behavior allows us to maintain that consistency.”