1 – After School Routine
2 – Sample After-School Visual Schedule for Kids with Sensory Needs or Impulsive/Hyperactive Behaviors
This schedule is broken into four mini schedules for children who may get overwhelmed with two many steps in one schedule.
See 15 Behavior Strategies for Children on the Autism Spectrum for more on using this visual countdown.
Top Posts & Pages
- Top 5 Reasons Why Physical Education is As Important As Schoolwork
- Parents Can Try Any of These 11 Strategies to Help a Child Struggling with Spelling
- Try These Top 10 Behavior Strategies for Children with Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Use These 10 Simple Strategies to Improve Children's Behavior Today (Home/School)
- What Does the Research Say About the Impact of Homeschooling on Academics and Social Skills?
- Try These 14 Strategies to Help Children with ADHD Improve Focus and Behavior
- Try Any of These 11 Fun Activities to Teach Your Child to Write
- Los 10 Tips Más Usados para Niños con Trastorno Negativista Desafiante
- Here Are Four Characteristics of a Positive Role Model
- Check Out These 10 Great Educational Songs for Young Kids!