1 – After School Routine
2 – Sample After-School Visual Schedule for Kids with Sensory Needs or Impulsive/Hyperactive Behaviors
This schedule is broken into four mini schedules for children who may get overwhelmed with two many steps in one schedule.
See 15 Behavior Strategies for Children on the Autism Spectrum for more on using this visual countdown.
Top Posts & Pages
- Try These Top 10 Behavior Strategies for Children with Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Top 5 Reasons Why Physical Education is As Important As Schoolwork
- Try These 5 Great Activities With Your Social Skills Group (Adolescents/Teens)
- Parents Can Try Any of These 11 Strategies to Help a Child Struggling with Spelling
- 12 Pros and Cons of Online Learning for Students
- Use These 10 Simple Strategies to Improve Children's Behavior Today (Home/School)
- Try These 5 Great Activities with Your Social Skills Group
- What Does the Research Say About the Impact of Homeschooling on Academics and Social Skills?
- Here Are Four Characteristics of a Positive Role Model
- 5 Short "Must-Watch" Motivational Videos for Teachers
Rachel Wise is a certified school psychologist and licensed behavior specialist with a Master’s Degree in Education. She is also the head author and CEO at educationandbehavior.com, a site for parents, caregivers, educators, counselors, and therapists to find effective, research-based strategies that work for children. Rachel has been working with individuals with academic and behavioral needs for over 20 years and has a passion for making a positive difference in the lives of children and the adults who support them. For Rachel’s top behavioral strategies all in one place, check out her book, Building Confidence and Improving Behavior in Children, a Guide for Parents and Teachers. If you want Rachel to write for your business, offer behavioral or academic consultation, or speak at your facility about research-based strategies that support children, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.