1 – After School Routine
2 – Sample After-School Visual Schedule for Kids with Sensory Needs or Impulsive/Hyperactive Behaviors
This schedule is broken into four mini schedules for children who may get overwhelmed with two many steps in one schedule.
See 15 Behavior Strategies for Children on the Autism Spectrum for more on using this visual countdown.
- 12 Pros and Cons of Online Learning for Students
- 6 Tips to Teach a Child Self-Discipline
- Four Beneficial Ways Physical Activity Affects Child Development
- Social-Emotional Sign Language Curriculum Can Benefit All Children
- Find Out Why Education and Behavior, a Free Online Research-Based Library, is a Critical Resource for Your District, School, or Agency Webpage!
Top Posts & Pages
- Top 5 Reasons Why Physical Education is As Important As Schoolwork
- 5 Great Activities to Do with Your Social Skills Group
- 11 Research-Based Spelling Strategies Parents Can Try at Home
- Top 10 Discipline Tips for Kids with Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- 5 Great Activities to Do with Your Social Skills Group (Adolescents/Teens)
- 10 Simple Ways to Improve Children's Behavior (Home and School)
- What Does the Research Say About the Impact of Homeschooling on Academics and Social Skills?
- 11 Multisensory Activities to Teach Children to Write Letters & Numbers Correctly
- 7 Research-Based Strategies to Help Children with Reading Fluency
- 5 Short "Must-Watch" Motivational Videos for Teachers