- 7 Research-Based Strategies to Help Children with Reading Fluency
- Evidence Suggests That the Coping Cat Program Reduces Anxiety in Children and Teens
- Sample After-School Visual Schedule for Kids with Sensory Needs or Impulsive/Hyperactive Behaviors
- 9 Methods to Teach Toileting to Individuals on the Autism Spectrum (and to those with other developmental disabilities)
- 5 Great Games to Play in a Social Skills Group
Rachel Wise is a certified school psychologist and licensed behavior specialist with a Master’s Degree in Education. She is also the head author and CEO at educationandbehavior.com, a site for parents, educators, and counselors to find effective, research-based strategies that work for children. Rachel has been working with individuals with academic and behavioral needs for over 20 years and has a passion for making a positive difference in the lives of children and the adults who support them.