- 10 Ten Discipline Tips for Kids with Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Why Hands-On Learning is So Beneficial to Our Children
- Research-Based Program Helps Students with Learning Difficulties Improve Basic Reading and Comprehension Skills
- Individual on the Autism Spectrum Shares Perspective About Stimming, Sensory Overload & More!
- When Bullying Occurs is Calling a Lawyer Ever Necessary?
Rachel Wise is a certified school psychologist and licensed behavior specialist with a Master’s Degree in Education. She is also the head author and CEO at educationandbehavior.com, a site for parents, educators, and counselors to find effective, research-based strategies that work for children. Rachel has been working with individuals with academic and behavioral needs for over 20 years and has a passion for making a positive difference in the lives of children and the adults who support them.